Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

24. März 2019

Christians today

I wrote the previous post in a Les Fugitifs induced mood, considering whose plight I could ameliorate.



For those who don't know it: Gérard Depardieu was young and tough then and immensely trustworthy.

Looking at Him, I could even conceive of one type of person whom I could lead, but its existence anywhere on this planet at this time seems doubtful.


It's for the better as well. This is no time for leading a caravan of children over the Maritime Alps. Every man's responsibility is just for himself.

Still, let us consider whom we are dealing with in this time. I don't plan on a reading tour, precisely because I'll leave it to Him to instruct His servants, who also need His direction to even as much as tackle the task. For let us be honest, there are four types of Christians:
  1. Those who do good deeds in a bad world to receive their reward in heaven,
  2. those who see the chance to find happiness in this world through benevolent effort,
  3. those who are afraid, because they find the light failing,
  4. those who sense His return,
and the first kind will continue as always, the second kind can't be rushed out of its innocence, the third kind is too close to suicide to burden it further, only if there was another kind, a sort who believed in Christ's return without actually having been summoned, there would be a responsibility to reach out. But as I said, it's just as well that there is not, and if even He won't find belief on His return, how should we?

So that is that. I write to be read, but not to sway: I write to facilitate the search for answers. I entrust all this to the same mind that brought it forth, sending a flash from one incarnation to another.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,