Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

4. Januar 2019

Being close

Three imagines of Christ, the second one adjusted here, mean three types of lordly knowers of three types of God's thoughts*, as pertaining to
  • the right order of things,
  • the right union of men and
  • the right fruits of events.
I think myself blessed with knowledge of the first and third type, so that I don't complain, but I am completely blinded to the knowledge of the second type of God's thoughts.

I am not however unaware of any kind of thoughts pertaining to the union of men, in truth I'm rather aware of those in general, actually the most aware of the three subjects in general. My awareness of the order of things, in general, is good, that of the union of men, in general, excellent and that of the fruits of events, in general, rather poor. Yet as far as the divine path is concerned my understanding shows itself quite differently.

I was watching Dune again. The heart plug, the emperor coming, there's a lot of focus on the end of all hope in that film. I've written a whole series of posts recently on the preservation of hope
and it doesn't quite agree with the film on the pursuit of ultimate power, but it does agree as far as the control of the worm through the Kiswa-Maker Hook is concerned, giving the mass of people the correct incentives to shake off their chains, that is to change their habits.

But although I agree with the general form of steering and have no inkling of any divine thought as to what union the people should seek, I do feel that it is my duty to listen and wait and be available for any task that may present itself.

* Strictly speaking these are the thoughts that God has blessed and made guides of history.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,