Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

2. September 2019

Once more: So far.

I started writing because I was facing the walls of the system that had been built around me and felt that they would force me on a path alien to my nature.

In my view people were neglecting their social potential out of conceitedness. So my first effort was to outline our social potential and to analyse the human condition.

In the latter pursuit I first arrived at the (classical) structure of the soul, which allowed me to distinguish different inclinations and levels of reflection, then I stumbled onward to a (sufficiently complex) formalisation of human thought, whose main insights concerned the handling of time and statements, and finally I found a suitable mapping of our emotions that tied the nuances to the basic functions, respecting the structure of the soul.

The purpose of this analysis was to dispel the human miracle and replace it with the human nature. The human miracle is an important concept in all modern ideologies, because none of them cares to address human nature. It is the basic nebula that replaces assessment with imagination, on which they all rely to fit people in. (So I searched for a nebula in my astrological sign and came across this, first discovered by a guy from Lauenburg, just some 50 kilometers away:
How little one sees of the world! It illustrates the point superbly, albeit in a different direction.)

The analysis did work nicely on me. I became immune to the notion of the human miracle and interested in an objective theory of human fate, which I then discovered in the I Ching, using the structure of the soul as the key to unlock the meanings of the lower and the upper trigram. It is probably the best one can achieve along these lines. And I've supported it with historical observations, mostly by studies of the European and Persian past.

The importance of this endeavour lies more in the discovery of attainability of results in this way than in the results themselves, i.e. to find a canon of paths laid out in front of man is a reasonable requirement that any understanding of the nature of man should satisfy and proof that one was able to apply that understanding on life.

Before I arrived at this rather detailed theory of human fate, I had already developed my own historical cycles based on the frameworks in which the single parts of the soul rest. And then later I found the longest of those, the belief cycle, to be matching in its current iteration the bulk of the Book of Revelation.

Further investigations were undertaken on this point, and are still, all aiming to find a way to make people receptive so that they may partake of the grace that God is willing to offer in this time and age, whose exact nature I still don't know, though I have used the last nine months to lay open the institutions that make our lives spiritually poor. All of that is but a preparation, born of the hope that a time of greater readiness to assist others may begin.

I can only guess that when people will turn to the straight path, removing the institutions that bend them, their prayer will align with a path that gives them the acceptance and the powers they need to survive the technical sophistry they have brought upon themselves. At least I have good reason to believe it possible, though my own experience can't be readily generalised, for I need to bring about and not maintain.

Labels: , , , , ,