Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

25. September 2019

Watchfulness

I was just watching Le Grand bleu and holding my breath during the dives. It's not much of a challenge, the longest lasts only 2:45 minutes, I managed to hold mine in excess of that for 3:45 minutes with only moderate preparation. But I was reminded of something:
Truth lies in stillness, to stop breathing means to stop fussing.
Much of my recent easing is owed to the fact that I stopped looking calmly enough to meet the truth, but not all of it. In any case the truth remains a frightful thing: demanding or condemning. People who never feel admonished are blind.

And if you wonder what the relevance of seeing is: It's to know what awaits you. The blind, on the other hand, feel only the envelope of the present.

I may from now on try to keep my eyes open. I may have immersed myself enough. You may do well to watch out too. Within the existing framework no progress can be made.

Labels: , , , , , ,