Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

17. Juni 2016

Brexit

I consulted the I Ching on the matter of the Brexit and this is what I got.

-o-
- -
- -
- -
-o-
- -
Youthfull folly has success. It is not I who seeks the young fool; the young fool seeks me. At the first oracle I inform him. If he asks two or three times, it is importunity. If he importunes, I give him no information. Perseverance furthers.

Nine in the second place means:
To bear with fools in kindliness brings good fortune. To know how to take women brings good fortune. The son is capable of taking charge of the household.

Nine at the top means:
In punishing folly it does not further one to commit transgressions. The only thing that furthers is to prevent transgressions.
The general theme of the hexagram are the limitations of inexperience and the need to experience. In this situation the I Ching gives advice concerning the direction in which to turn. And in the current case the advice is to direct fools in a kind way, to entrust the household to the son and to punish fools in such a way as to eradicate transgression.

As I understand it, the I Ching has thus explained what the Brexit is about, namely to allow the British youth to make their own experiences in an environment that kindly guides and reasonably punishes them as opposed to an environment that breeds servility and corruption.

Also, since the judgment begins with the words: Youthfull folly has success, I consider it an endorsement of the Brexit, that is to say that the spirit that guides the outcome of the oracle, the spirit of The Book of Changes, is set on the issue.

Zooming out I'd say we see the first pebble falling of the avalanche that ushers in the reign of the Ten Kings. I didn't understand this point before, but I do now: All the seemingly insane policy is geared at creating internal, as opposed to external, enmity, which will eventually elevate a Nero type of person to Commander in Chief. The scripture is most clear about this: The eigth king, who is one of the seven and the beast, will burn the great city, Mystery Babylon. The latter is New York, home of the United Nations, a.k.a. the Whore of Babylon, and the beast is the U.S. Army, to which the Commander in Chief in a way belongs. This president, the last of the Seven Kings, will give power to ten kings after he has destroyed the current institutions of global governance, which are all headquartered in New York, by two nuclear bombs, one on New York (or Babylon, Long Island, for that matter) and the other below the sea in front of it. That is the divine will, and the Brexit is its first expression.

Labels: , , , , , , ,