Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

31. Oktober 2018

Time to rename it Brimstone National Park?

I sensed something today about 5 minutes to 4 p.m. local time (13:55 UTC). It appeared to me as a need to sit and be still, to call it a day. Almost, as if my presence was requested, but not by somebody else, as if I had been ordered to withdraw to myself. I think it was connected with Steamboat's 25th this year:

I guess it is slightly worrying.

I also noticed that Tambora went off on the 17th day of Napoléon's 100 day rule. If Napoléon's hubris was worth Tambora, there's reason to believe the eighth king's, who is one of the seven, long story short Nero reincarnate, might be worth even more.

Though I'm not confident about the fifth vial, something is changing, something has begun, I'm feeling a relation to something and a need to act in an according way, although the nature of the accordance remains most vague. I have my feet in the water, and it sure is cold.

Logic does of course dictate that a natural disruption would be more merciful than an anthropogenic would be, in all likeliness. Yet it remains too early to call.

Labels: , , , , , ,