Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

27. März 2020

The leviathanic roadmap

I'm not particularly happy with my ideas so far on how things will continue to evolve. I know too little to estimate just how likely any given scenario is, but I guess the Taiwan scenario is rather unlikely.

So instead of giving any definite opinion on the outcome, I'll go through the different possibilities.

Situation. Trump is blocking the way and creating a traffic jam.

How would the people I wrote about in the previous post resolve this?

Solution 1. Give the honkers something else to worry about.

Solution 2. Just let the honkers run Trump over.

Now, as I already explained, the dignity of a divine punishment demands that the people who are being punished have openly embraced evil, and evil means death, and death means war.

Neither the first nor the second solution lends itself to open US aggression and the second solution can only lead to war, if war is the method of choice to secure an agreed upon compensation. For this war to be an open evil, it'd had to be supported by a sufficiently large part of the US citizenry in snide. I guess that makes the Taiwan scenario not impossible, but as I said rather unlikely.

The first solution can lead to two types of war, namely insurrections and open warfare involving a honking nation and a third nation (i.e. not the US). Again a sufficiently large part of the US citizenry would have to support this war, but here there are more ways to do it than in snide, though all are blatant.

Well, and that's it. None of the three possible wars appears far more likely than the other two. We'll just have to see.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,