Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

27. November 2020

The spiritual presence of the beast

On November 14th I indirectly stated that I could sense the presence of the conditions under which specific prayers would be heard.

I didn't elaborate then, but I sensed the activity of a particular spirit whom God is ready to oppose. And analysing my sensation, I can say with confidence that this spirit is characterised by two traits that do not usually go together:
  1. a factual outlook on life (like that of an engineer, physicist or general),
  2. an artistic outlook on life in which the purpose of men is to be the stage for a certain type of society instead of the other way around (society being the stage for certain types of men).
It is spiritual activity that I sensed and not a person's, because the sensation includes utter confidence in the success of the design that guides the activity, such as no person ever had or will ever have. It is an evil spirit in so far that it has utter contempt for man. And it is a spirit that first announces itself to people who pull strings and have the necessary power to identify with it.

There is great tolerance for theatre in our time, because the involvement of the people requires it. And in it the depiction of evil is a regular fixture. But there is real evil here and also the real wrath of God. And I better clarify what it is, before the theatrical depiction unfolds.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,