Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

3. April 2021

Well, ONE generation...

Lamer! You know you are a lamer, but can you come up with an idea? Oh no!
I said, lamer! You're nothing but a lamer, but can you come up with an idea? Oh no!
I said, far out! Gonna be... the real... life Mr. Burns!
You know! Well, you know you had it coming to you, now there's not a lot I can do.
Lamer! You silly little lamer, so now you put your head in your hands, oh no!
I said, far out! Gonna be... the real... life Mr. Burns!
You know! Well, you know you had it coming to you, now there's not a lot I can do.
Well, work it out someday.
If I could see something!
You can see anything you want, boy!
If I could be someone!
You can be anyone, celebrate boy!
Well, if I can do something...
You can do something!
If I could do anything?
Can you do something out of this world?
Take a dream on a Sunday!
Take a life, take a holiday!
Take a lie, take a dreamer!
Dream, dream, dream, dream, dream along!
Lamer! Come on and dream and dream along! Come on and dream and dream along...
Lamer! You know you are a lamer, but can you come up with an idea? Oh no!
I said, lamer! You're nothing but a lamer, but can you come up with an idea? Oh no! Oh no!

Labels: , ,