Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

2. Januar 2022

General corona situation overview

I came across this very well handled corona situation overview and present it here to my readers. It's rather long, but the file size is reasonably small. The only comment that I have on the content as such (but you may look at my postscript here) is that I assume that while delta is adapted to the vaccine, omicron probably is not, because it has more mutations, and it would have to have more, if it is adapted to natural immunity, which is of course the reason why you shouldn't vaccinate into a pandemic, i.e. to not allow the virus to just mutate a little and stay dangerous.

Postscript from January 4th, 2022. Here's a video which documents t-cell autoimmune responses in the vaccinated. Now, in light of the previous presentation the question arises, whether the same responses are seen in the people who suffered from long covid like me. I suffered from heart racing for a few minutes and I also had arthritis. In any case I tend to agree with the idea that it is easier for some protein to be distributed all over your body when you're injected with it than when it has to find its way from the air into your body.

Labels: , , , ,