12 More Songs from 12 Bands or Artists More Released in '85
13. Supertramp: Brother Where You Bound
14. Cock Robin: When Your Heart Is Weak
15. Dionne & Friends: That's What Friends Are For
16. USA for Africa: We Are the World
17. Starship: We Built This City
18. David Cassidy: The Last Kiss
19. Bad Boys Blue: You're a Woman
20. Double: The Captain of Her Heart
21. Princess: Say I'm Your No. 1
22. Maima Sound Machine: Bad Boy
23. Cool & the Gang: Cherish
24. Agnetha Fältskog: I Won't Let You Go
14. Cock Robin: When Your Heart Is Weak
15. Dionne & Friends: That's What Friends Are For
16. USA for Africa: We Are the World
17. Starship: We Built This City
18. David Cassidy: The Last Kiss
19. Bad Boys Blue: You're a Woman
20. Double: The Captain of Her Heart
21. Princess: Say I'm Your No. 1
22. Maima Sound Machine: Bad Boy
23. Cool & the Gang: Cherish
24. Agnetha Fältskog: I Won't Let You Go
Labels: 43, präsentation