Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

16. August 2021

Ethical analysis

The main purpose of my blog is ethical analysis. The first task in any ethical analysis is to find examples of coordinated behaviour and categorise them. Since my interest in coordinated behaviours is practical, I have to then answer the following two questions:
  • How can a bad coordinated behaviour be evaded?
  • How can a good coordinated behaviour be found?
The answer to the first question is given by the orientation of the fearsome coordinated group and the answer to the second by the conditions of solidification for the placid coordinated group.

I do not concern myself with the question how a coordinated behaviour could be replaced with another other than in the context of naturally shifting conditions and in this context all ending is fearsome and all beginning placid.

But I'm not unaware of the general law governing lines of development,
That which does not give expression to the reflection of the previous state has to fall back to an earlier stage.
in light of which sensible people refrain from arbitrary transitions - and also stalling transitions: not only needs the reflection to be fresh, the prolonged past will be tackled from a more ancient standpoint, though the only example that I can give for this are the German volunteers of 1917, whom Ernst Jünger described as wild in In Stahlgewittern. However, it is logical: If you've picked up something and it didn't bear fruit, you'll pick up something else, and there is only the past to pick up.

Still, the Catholic Church has repeatedly exploited these historical throwbacks (Napoléon, Hitler), and might just now be eyeing to do it again, but from the Catholic point of view these events are merely necessary changes of the stage that the Church cannot be associated with, i.e. transitory in nature, meant to be overcome.

Actually, given that the Catholic Church is both very bureaucratic and conservative the only way it ever moves from A to B is by setting the old office on fire and having the plans ready to build the next one.

Well, I have no need to arrange my movements in this way. When I've understood what the fearsome are after, I understand their point of failure, and when I've understood what solidifies the placid, I understand their emergence. That is enough - I believe.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,