Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

12. Oktober 2023

Grace Wing

I already wrote a post on the sin of Ingrid Bergman, so here's another on Grace Wing's - although hers is so common that I'll focus on a side issue.

But there is one thing I have to say first. Not only did I attend school with a boy called Alexander who had the same outlook on life as Arthur Lee, I also attended school with another called Jan H. who had the same as Paul Kantner. (Yes, I'm beginning to sound like Miss Marple, it can't be helped. Did I mention that my cousin bears an uncanny resemblance to Elon Musk?)

With these preparations:
The woman, who judges her man by his words, instead of his heart, shall be betrayed by the words of another and whoever's greed makes him dismiss what is set before him shall feast on emptiness from then on.
What really concerns me though is this: Grace Wing defends her position by the superiority of fact over legal fiction, and she is right concerning that, but she doesn't deal in facts, but projections. She was possessed by the same daimon that I'm possessed by, but she lost it. Not its memory though, she clung to the attitude, but only to profess it to the world without being moved by it anymore. Does this demean the daimon? No, how could a primitive unchanging behavioural pattern be demeaned? But it is destroying her, it makes her sardonic.

Generally, when your body starts to cease restoring itself as it should, with 50 years of age, there's the same pitfall: to try holding on to what you enjoy, but joy cannot be stowed away, it's born of the moment, the by-product of moving closer to what you believe in - and who considers his enjoyment first believes in nothing.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,